Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Lovely White Desk

I bought this desk from a guy who was moving back to New Zealand and couldn't be bothered shipping it back. It's such a lovely shape but the stain had turned very orange.

Nothing that several coats of white paint can't sort out!





It's a lovely solid desk with a planked top and a curved front. 




The drawers are on timber runners and are deep, offering great storage.




  
and before


This is for sale, if you are interested please contact me.

(Please note, the chair is not for sale with the desk, as it's part of the dining suite I'm working on)


Happy weekend!
cheers Fiona

 Sharing at
  Furniture Feature FridaysThe Shabby Nest

4 comments:

  1. beautiful desk! If only I lived in Australia! I'm your newest follower via your guest post at Primitive and Proper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so pretty! i love the handles on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty desk! I think the distressing is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole - the desk just sold this morning which is great. I always struggle with how much to distress so I really appreciate your comment
      cheers Fiona

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Sorry if you have trouble commenting, you can always email me at lilyfieldlife@bigpond.com